About our Clinic
“Rolla Family Clinic” was formally “Rolla Urgent Care” and encompasses the following synonyms: ExpresscareRolla, ImmediatecareRolla, ConvenientCareRolla, ImmediateCareWaynesville under one roof. Rolla Family Clinic provides ambulatory care on a walk-in basis and primary care by appointment. We are a hybrid of primary care and urgent care – but with low primary care co-pays. We treat a variety of medical problems similar to the ones seen at a primary care physician’s office, but we also offer services that are not readily available such as:
- Walk-in clinic opens Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, Sat – Sun: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- X-ray facilities which allow for treatment of minor fractures.
- A trauma room that facilitates repair of minor and moderate lacerations.
- Occupational health, pre-employment physicals and DOT physicals.
- Ultrasounds (by appointment).
Welcome to Rolla Family Clinic
- Heart attacks
- Severe motor vehicle accidents
- Head traumas
- Yomi Olusanya, MD – internal medicine/emergency medicine
- Shaundelle Olusanya, DNP – doctor of nursing practice
- Dawn Tope, FNP – family practice
- Alexis West, FNP – family practice
Most times, you do not have to wait more than 30 minutes. There are emergent situations beyond our control that may cause longer waiting times but this occurs very rarely. Our clients are quite happy with our time management.